The Performing Arts Center of Broken Arrow welcomes volunteers from across the community to aid in musical presentations, theatre productions and other venues that require assistance with patrons.
Those wishing to volunteer must fill out two forms: 1) a Volunteer Contract (which must be notarized); and 2) a Criminal Background Check. For insurance and safety purposes, all volunteers must submit these two forms in order to be able to participate.
Other guidelines for being a BAPAC volunteer include, but are not limited to:
• Must be at least 18 years of age (due to content of some touring productions)
• Must be able to physically walk up and down stairs comfortably without assistance
• Must be able to remain standing for long amounts of time
• Must follow all rules and regulations outlined for the BAPAC
• Must follow all the rules and regulations of Broken Arrow Public Schools
• Must use a “teamwork approach” and good attitude within duties
• Must put the safety and welfare of patrons ahead of all other responsibilities
• Must be familiar with the PAC fire exits/evacuation plan
• Must be willing to receive short training in theatre etiquette/usher duties
Volunteers are a major part of the success of a production. Those wishing to help out can contact Mark Frie, PAC Director, at (918) 259-5778, or email him at email@example.com for more information. You may also contact Kate Pike at (918) 259-5778 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer positions are open, but not limited to: ushers, stagehands, hospitality, parking lot attendants, theatre attendants, loading dock workers, box office clerks and more.